Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals: Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear: while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth: soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
- Prefilled canister refills for the HL400 Earplug Dispenser and Bulk refills for LS-400 and LS-500 Earplug Dispensers save time: waste and space
Low pressure foam ear plugs are ideal for workers with smaller ear canals. Plugs are tapered and feature winged end for easy removal. Soft, non-irritating, non-allergenic plugs virtually eliminate pressure on the ear canal. Uncorded bulk. NRR 30dB. CSA Class AL