Introducing the first down-insulated, water-resistant (up to 5000mm) safety parka on the market. This jacket is very lightweight while providing an incredible amount of warmth and insulation. The Hi-Vis outer shell is water-resistant (up to 5000mm) and seam-sealed ripstop polyester fabric, built to last in tough working conditions. The removable puff jacket is comfortable and stylish enough to wear on a winter night on the town. The only jacket you need this winter.
- The shell features total compliance with the newest CSA standard: CSA Z96-15; Orange meets Class 2 Level 2 and Black meets Class 1 level 2
- Total compliance with the newest ANSI standard: ANSI 107-2015; Orange meets Type R Class 3 and Black meets Type 0 Class 1
- Fluorescent 100% polyester 300 denier polyurethane-coated ripstop fabric
- Retroreflective silver tape in 10cm contrast fluorescent configuration
- Tear-resistant, water-resistant (up to 5000mm) & windproof fabric with fully seam-sealed construction
- 4 large front cargo pockets & inside pockets
- 4 zip handwarmer pockets
- ID pocket, mic/radio clip strips
- Heavy-duty two-way zip front with snap closure storm flap
- Soft micro-fleece inside collar
- Fleece-lined, snap-off detachable hood with drawstring
- Upper arm pen and tool pocket
- Drop-back hem keeps your butt dry
- The Black down insulated puff jacket has zippered lower outer pockets and super functional inside pockets. Nylon outer with down insulate.
To best meet CSA Z96-15 standard, please detach the hood when it's in the lowered position.
ORANGE & LIME MEET