Lined with 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
The ultimate in comfort and breathability for a hi-vis winter jacket. The softshell outer fabric provides a water-repellent barrier while still allowing perspiration to escape. The insulation provides warmth on a day up to -30* Celsius when combined with a base layer and one of our hoodies. The perfect working jacket for a dry winter day.
- Total compliance with the newest CSA standard: CSA Z96-15; Orange meets Class 2 Level 2 and Black meets Class 1 level 2
- Total compliance with the newest ANSI standard: ANSI 107-2015; Orange meets Type R Class 3 and Black meets Type 0 Class 1
- Same tried and true fabric as our original, with improved design for better performance on the job
- New cuff design for less bulk
- New dropped back hem
- New black trim hides scuffs
- Shaped three-piece snap-off hood
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece liner.