Item#: DUN-EA51631 Description
The iconic food boot for (semi)solid contaminated areas
- Extra smooth finish for easy cleaning
- SRC rated outsole for excellent grip
- Slip resistant to assure safe working conditions
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- CSA CERTIFIED - This Canadian standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- ELECTRIC HAZARD (EH) RESISTANCE - EH manufactured boots provide resistance to electric shock.The tests are part of the ASTM standard and are based on capability of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 3.0 mill amperes under dry conditions.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP AND PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE- The boots feature a protective toecap and midsole for offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1200 N (270 lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap and midsole are labelled as Full Safety
- COLD INSULATION - Purofort® boots prevent heat loss and offer outstanding thermal properties. Due to the unique recipe and molecular structure, all Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C. And even down to -50 °C in case of Purofort Thermo+ boots. Purofort boots are classified as CI, meaning that the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.