British Columbia Regulation First Aid Kit Requirements:
This kit is a requirement for workplaces in BC. The contents & quantities in the kit meet and exceed Worksafe BC regulations.
British Columbia employers are required to have regulation first aid kits in their workplace to assure employee safety.
British Columbia workplace first aid requirements as outlined by WorkSafeBC vary depending on the number of employees on staff , the level of risk for injury in the workplace as well the distance from a medical facility.
- Blanket (1)
- 14 cm x 19 cm wound cleansing towelettes (24)
- Sterile adhesive dressings, assorted sizes (50)
- 10 cm x 10 cm sterile gauze dressings (20)
- 10 cm x 16.5 cm sterile pressure dressings (4)
- 20 cm x 25 cm sterile abdominal dressings (4)
- Cotton triangular bandages (4)
- 5 cm x 4.5 m cloth tape (2)
- 7.5 cm x 4 m roller gauze (2)
- 7.5 cm x 4.5 m tensor bandage (2)
- Bandage scissors (1)
- Stainless steel forceps (1)
- Quick straps (2)
- Windlass style tourniquet (1)
- Pocket mask (1)
- Pairs of vinyl gloves (6)
- Waterproof waste bag (1)
- Earloop Face Masks (6)
- Safety Glasses (2)