Saskatchewan is the "land of living skies." The hues of a fall sunset on the prairies is a sight to behold, especially while cozy and warm in a quilted flannel shirt. The perfect garment to take in a chilly Canadian landscape before the sky gives way to the Aurora.
- 100% cotton flannel shell, quilt-lined for warmth with 5 oz. polyester insulation
- Pearl spring-loaded front snap closure
- Six pockets: four outer, two inner
- Pencil slot and hanger loop in collar
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Garment-within-a-garment construction