The rugged alpine hills of Jasper can be a harsh environment in the winter, but in the summer you mightbe able to get by in just a quilted flannel jacket. This evergreen plaid may also camouflage you from any stalking wildlife. Could there be a more functional garment for the Canadian wilderness? Well, yes. But this is a pretty good one.
- 100% cotton flannel shell, quilt-lined for warmth with 5 oz. polyester insulation
- Pearl spring-loaded front snap closure
- Six pockets: four outer, two inner
- Pencil slot and hanger loop in collar
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Garment-within-a-garment construction