This kit is a requirement for workplaces in BC. The contents & quantities in the kit meet and exceed Worksafe BC regulations.
British Columbia employers are required to have regulation first aid kits in their workplace to assure employee safety.
British Columbia workplace first aid requirements, as outlined by WorkSafeBC, vary depending on the number of employees on staff, the level of risk for injury in the workplace as well the distance from a medical facility.
- 25 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- 6 Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large, 1 Pair/Bag
- 50 Assorted Bandages
- 10 Gauze Pads, 10 cm x 10 cm
- 4 Pressure Dressings, Elastic Ties, 10 cm x 15 cm
- 2 Triangular Bandages with Pins, 102 cm x 102 cm x 142 cm
- 2 White Crepe Bandages, 7.5 cm x 4.5 m
- 2 Conform Bandages, 7.5 cm x 4.5 m
- 1 Cloth Tape, 2.5cm x 4.5 m
- 1 Black Handle Universal Scissors, 15 cm
- 1 Straight Splinter Forceps, 11.5 cm
- 1 BC First Aid Instructional Card
- 1 CPR Compact Mask, O2 Inlet, Case, Insert
- 1 Bio-Hazard Red Bag, 60 cm x 60 cm
- 1 Survival Blanket, 213 cm x 132 cm
- 1 Accident Record Book
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Fracture Straps
- 1 Windlass Style Tourniquet
- 6 Pleated Mask w/ Ear Loops
- 2 Safety Glasses