From the snow peaked mountains, to the stacked shale layers in the river valley, to the tar sands embedded in its soil, Athabasca is a region of black hues. This quilted flannel shirt is assured to keep you comfortable as you take in the northern Albertan landscape.
- 100% cotton flannel shell, quilt-lined for warmth with 5 oz. polyester insulation
- Pearl spring-loaded front snap closure
- Six pockets: four outer, two inner
- Pencil slot and hanger loop in collar
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Garment-within-a-garment construction