Introducing the first down insulated, waterproof safety parka on the market. This jacket is very lightweight while providing an incredible amount of warmth and insulation. The Hi Vis outer shell is a waterproof and seam sealed rip stop polyester fabric, built to last in tough working conditions. The removable puff jacket is comfortable and stylish enough to wear on a winter night on the town. The only jacket you need this winter.
- Shell features total compliance with the newest CSA standard: CSA Z96-15; Orange meets Class 2 Level 2
- Total compliance with the newest ANSI standard: ANSI 107-2015; Orange meets Type R Class 3
- Fluorescent 100% polyester 300 denier polyurethane-coated ripstop fabric
- Retroreflective silver tape in 10cm contrast fluorescent configuration
- Tear-resistant, water & windproof fabric with fully seam-sealed construction
- 4 large front cargo pockets & inside pockets
- 4 zip hand warmer pockets
- ID pocket, mic/radio clip strips
- Heavy-duty two-way zip front with snap closure storm flap
- Soft micro-fleece inside collar
- Fleece-lined, snap-off detachable hood with drawstring
- Upper arm pen and tool pocket
- Drop-back hem keeps your butt dry
- Camouflage down insulated puff jacket has zippered lower outer pockets, and super functional inside pockets. Nylon outer with down insulate.
To best meet CSA Z96-15 standard, please detach the hood when it's in the lowered position.